EZ-Tilt Roll Handling Equipment
The AZTECH E-Z Tilt 600 Large Roll Tilt System is designed and manufactured to remove large, heavy rolls of material from a horizontal shipping and storing position to an upright operating position, an age old problem from the printing and converting industry.
Capable of lifting and tilting rolls of material up to 600 lbs (272kg) the E-Z Tilt Series is a rugged, yet simple to operate, just maneuver the expandable center core boom directly over the roll core, utilize the standard side to side shift for precise positioning, lower into the core center and expand boom to clasp the inside of the core. The rolls then may be easily lifted utilizing the standard hank crank, or the optional 12V powered lift. Conversely, rolls of material are just as easily restored to their horizontal position be reversing the procedure. The E-Z Tilt may be equipped with a 3” and/or 6”diameter expandable core, can handle rolls of material up to 40” (1016mm) in diameter, 26” (660mm) in width and have a standard inside leg clearance of 44” (1118mm) to straddle most standard pallets.
Standard safety features include a safety brake which activates in the event of lift failure which prevents the roll of material from dropping to the floor, as well as toe-activated brake for locking the rear wheels to keep it from rolling away from desired location.
- Helps reduce workplace injuries and material damage
- Choice of enhanced manually operated winch-lift or 12V motorized transmission lift
- Smooth, easy maneuverability and operation
- 600 lb (272 Kg) maximum weight lift and tilt
- 40” (1016mm) maximum roll diameter
- 26” (660mm) maximum roll width
- 44” (1116mm) wide inside leg clearance to straddle standard size pallets
- Manually activated or 12V motorized tilt operation
- Side-Shift Adjustment for precision core boom placement
- Automatically activated safety brake to prevent load from falling in event of cable breakage
- May by customized to customer’s precise needs
Contact Aztech Converting Systems for Information on EZ-Tilt Roll Handling Equipment
Whether your company is small or large, focuses on printing, finishing, inspection or custom converting, AZTECH can manufacture a system for your requirements and your client’s needs.