DieMaster DMRR Series: Reregistering Full-Rotary System
If you’re looking for a flexible, re-registering rotary die cutting system for finishing long-run, digitally printed or flexo printed labels, the DieMaster DMRR Series will be a perfect fit for you.
In fact, many budget-conscious clients choose to finish short-run digital work on this system as well! Leveraging the use of several magnetic base cylinders and multiple flexible dies, it’s possible to cover a substantial label repeat range.
Robust and economical, the DMRR Series is AZTECH’s original full-rotary die cutting and finishing platform, manufactured since 1998, with hundreds of systems in operation.
The DieMaster DMRR platform has improved significantly over almost 20 years to address the evolving needs of our clients.
Our unique servo-driven re-registration system, which accelerates and decelerates the web rather than the heavier mass die tooling, produces instantaneous and efficient substrate positional changes to ensure optimal print to die cut accuracy.
Contact AZTECH Converting Systems to learn more about the DieMaster DMRR Series: Reregistering Full-Rotary System or request a quote to place an order today.
Standard DieMaster DMRR Series System Features
- Rigid, dual-sided die frame for maximum support and durability
- Large diameter unwind with pneumatically inflatable, unwind spindle
- Ultrasonic web guide for processing clear and opaque substrates
- Infeed and outfeed re-registration nips with variable speed servo motors and drives
- Two fully supported, invertible die stations, with hardened anvil rolls and die blocks
- Heavy-duty variable speed main system servo motor and drive
- Interchangeable slitting module with a choice of rotary shear, crush knife or razor slitting
- Dual, independently-driven, reversible rewind spindles
- Registration sensor and user-friendly HMI touchscreen control panel
- Programmable multi-function counter
- Simple integration of fanfolder, conveyor and stacker systems
Click here for the AZTECH Converting Systems' DieMaster DMRR Specifications.
DieMaster DMRR Series System Process Expansion Capabilities
AZTECH’s focus on process expansion has been key in addressing customer requests for finishing equipment that is highly flexible and expandable. Our standard Process Expansion Modules (PEM’s) allow our clients to add processing capability to the AZTECH finishing equipment as their production needs change.
Whether you need to flood coat a UV varnish, Flexo print a spot color or multiple colors, laminate a self-wound protective film, embellish a label with a hot stamp or cold-foil process, our engineering staff has created a process expansion module that will satisfy your customer requests.
DieMaster DMRR Series System Downloads
Contact AZTECH Converting Systems for Information on the DieMaster DMRR Series System
Request a quote to place an order or contact us to learn more about the DieMaster DMRR Series System.