E-Z Hoist Model DL-300 for Die & Roller Lifts
Loading and removing dies and rollers into printing and converting equipment has always been a difficult and potentially dangerous task, but the E-Z Hoist Model DL300 has proven itself to be a valuable and reliable solution for safely performing these difficult tasks. With its 360 degree rotation and a maximum lift capacity of 300 lbs. (136Kg), and dual pivot points, the Model DL300 may be placed in virtually any location on your equipment utilizing the 4 bolt precision press-mount bearing blocks, or may operate in tandem with either the Model MP200 (200lb, 90 Kg) or MP400 (400 lb. 180Kg) mobile platform. Both the MP200 and MP 400 mobile platforms are equipped with precision caster wheels, an additional 360 degree pivot point to extend to the most difficult locations, and rubberized cradle mounts to safely hold the dies and rollers during operation.
- Reduces workplace injuries and costly die and roller damage
- 300 lb. (136 Kg) maximum lift capacity
- Smooth and easy up and down movement utilizing AZTECH’s enhanced winch system
- May be operated with press mounted mounting blocks or Model MP200 & MP400 mobile platforms
- Light weight and easy to remove and relocate within equipment
Contact Aztech Converting Systems for Information on E-Z Hoist Model DL-300 for Die & Roller Lifts
Whether your company is small or large, focuses on printing, finishing, inspection or custom converting, AZTECH can manufacture a system for your requirements and your client’s needs.